Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Finest Quality Diabetic Sock

This by far is the greatest sock invented ..Period!

I can tell you on experience, that this sock is truly worth the buy. I play in many different sports activities, but with Basketball I was always enduring blisters every sunday. I was never able to play at 100% because of the blisters that would develop by the end of my 40 minute game. Until I was told here in the office to try these comfortable, extra roomy, enjoyable Dr. Comfort diabetic socks, I had no idea the difference it would make. These diabetic socks are the finest on the market. 

We do not offer these socks on our online store, however, we have an entire room full of  Dr. Comfort Socks and we encourage you to come check that out at our office.

Nano Bamboo Charcoal Fibers is what this fine product is made out of. This was discovered during the Ming Dynasty in 1486 AD. Today Molecular Nano Bamboo Charcoal is made when bamboo charcoal powder is refined by temperatures over 700 degrees. Nano Bamboo Charcoal Fiber is able to release Far Infrared Rays that may promote blood circulation and increase Anion production, which is very good for physical health. This is also a natural deodorizer, has innumerable hole structures and can absorb and decompose benzene, phenol, methanol, sulfides, nitrides, etc. It helps reduce odors from NH3 gas, adjusts moisture. Another benefit is its ability to regulate skin temperature. This will keep your feet cooler in the summer and warmer during the winter, more so than traditional materials. I found that during my basketball events my feet would sweat less, and that was just one of the many reasons my blisters reduced in size and numbers. This product is great for long trips, people with Edema, and someone with oversized legs. Those are just a few of the special qualities this Dr. Comfort sock has to offer.

If you would like to view another material of socks at our online web store, click here

No comments: